Designed with a robust¼ ” quick change hex shank, Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty Thin Wall Hole Saws give professionals a hole making solution to use with impact drivers.Utilizing a thin wall, 8 TPI design, Thin Wall Hole Saws deliver a burr-free cut up to 40% faster than standard bi-metal hole saws.The included ejection spring removes the frustration of manually removing slugs by automatically ejecting the material.A stop shoulder design prevents over-drilling into material and potentially damaging inner components of electrical and junction boxes.Chose Thin Wall Hole Saws for use in plastics and thin gauge metals up to 1/8 ” thick.
- 1/4" Quick Change Hex Shank for use with Impact Drivers
- Thin Wall 8 TPI Design for 40% faster cuts than standard bi-metal hole saws
- Stop shoulder design prevents over-drilling and damaging components
- Ejection spring automatically removes slugs
|Drive Size||1/4" Hex|
- 1x1-1/8" Thin Wall Hole Saw