- 135° Split Point Tip
- Drill bit starts engaging the material on contact for fast starts.
- Drill bit does not walk across material.
- 135° Split Point Tip provides more accurate holes.
- Variable Helix
- Provides a solution to cutting vs clearing material removal problem.
- Aggressive cutting angle to drill faster.
- Allows for fast and efficient material ejection to reduce heat.
- Chip Breaker
- Splits up the size of the material from the cutting edge.
- Cools the material faster by breaking it into smaller pieces.
- Suitable for use in drills and impacts.
- Increased productivity when drilling and fastening.
|Coating||Titanium Coating: Dispenses heat|
|Split Point Tip||135° Split Point Tip: No walking and increased accuracy|
|Flute||Variable Helix: Rapid material removal|
|Shank||1/4" Hex: Shockwave Impact Duty Durability|