The Multitool is a renowned, Australian designed belt grinding attachment which can be used on most bench grinders. The technology replaces the grinding wheel and converts a traditional grinder into a sophisticated work station ideal for sanding, grinding, sharpening, shaping, polishing and refinishing.
- EFFICIENCY - Superior performance and a user friendly belt change of under 5 seconds.
- VERSATILITY - Grinding, sanding or polishing in 4 positions on rubber contact wheel, platen, disc or free strapping. The unit can also be swivelled vertically or any position in between.
- ACCURATE TRACKING - The running position of the belt is simple to adjust and it stays there, allowing for finishing into sharp corners.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Robust, maintenance free with sealed ball bearings, hardened and ground essential components and zinc plating.
- Suits most popular 6" or 8" bench grinders with a screw mounted wheel guard and a minimum of 1/3 HP
- Suits grinder shaft sizes of 5/8" and 1/2". A steel bush is supplied to adapt the drive wheel to 1/2"
- Fitting Kit supplied
|Belt||915 x 50 mm|
|Diameter - Disc||178 mm (7")|
|Diameter - Rubber Contacting Wheel||89 mm (3-1/2")|
|Diameter - Drive Wheel||140 mm (5-1/2")|