P&N Quickbit Socket Extension bits give you the ability to attach sockets to a power drill, allowing the fixing of nuts or hex screws that are too large for nutsetters. The ‘wobble’ square drive gives additional access in confined areas with 15° angle rotation.
The P&N Quickbit range has been specifically developed to provide quick change-over of standard 1/4" hex shank power bits. This comprehensive range of power drill bits and accessories is for trade and home handyman use and allows the operator to simply and efficiently use one power tool for all operations.
Central to the range is the Quickbit Adaptor, which aids in the simple change over and instant locking of any 1/4" hex shank bit without the use of a chuck key. Changing from a drill to a screwdriver bit is no longer a laborious task. There’s no more need for repetitious chuck loosening and tightening or using two drills.
- 1/4" hex shank suits impact drivers and quick change adaptors
- Wobble square drive with 15° angle rotation gives additional access in confined areas
- Spring loaded ball bearings hold sockets or extensions securely
- Tough grade high-alloy Chrome Vanadium steel absorbs shock and offers superior performance
- Manganese Phosphate coating for highest hardness and superior corrosion and wear resistance
|Sizes||1/4", 3/8" & 1/2"|