- P&N Flat Engineers files are suitable for flat and curved external surfaces. Designed for smoothing, removing burrs and sharp edges.
- Half Round Engineers files are a multi-purpose file for use on concave surfaces and crevices and the rounding out of holes.
- Round Engineers files are suitable for filing and enlarging holes, circular or rounded grooves.
- Square Engineers files are suitable for filing slots, keyways, splines and the inside corners of rectangular or square holes.
- P&N Files are professional precision made for lasting performance. The P&N File range has been developed with the professional tradesmen and home handy man in mind.
- Professionally packaged, this comprehensive range will allow you to find the correct file for your hard removal, coarse or polishing finish needs.
- Double Cut: Need less effort for filing & also gives a good surface finish.
- Bastard Cut: Coarse finish. For stock removal.
- Includes ergonomic soft grip handle
- Made from high carbon steel
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
|Includes||Flat, Half Round, Round, Square x 200 mm|