- PANTHER 56 and PANTHER 72 represent the results of a careful analysis of the requirements connected with transferring and distributing Diesel fuel.
- These self-priming rotary vane pumps feature a
mechanical seal that guarantees constant reliability, even in low temperatures.
- Compact, safe and dependable, they can be used for equipping fuel pumps and stationary fuel-transfer installations.
- Cast-iron pump casing, treated against corrosion and paint-finished.
- Vane pump with sintered steel rotor and acetylic resin blades.
- Mechanical seal.
- Bypass valve built into pump casing.
- In-built 100-micron filter, easily accessible for cleaning.
- Induction motor with aluminium casing.
- Grade of protection: IP 55.
- Continuous running.
- Threaded joints on pump casing.
- Flanged joints available on request (already mounted on Panther 72).