Work sites can be a dangerous environment. The Powersafe Earth Screened Extension Lead could save your Life!
Leads are fitted with IP66 plug and socket for use outdoors and on mine sites Australia wide.
What are Braided Leads?
A braided lead is internally the same as a normal extension lead. What makes it different is the addition of a tinned copper braid around the diameter of the cable that is then covered by another UV stabilised PVC outer sheath. The tinned copper braid is then connected to the earth pin at the plug and socket end so if the lead is damaged then there is more potential for the electricity to flow to the earth path tripping the RCD, or earth safety protection device, preventing electrocution to personnel and protecting equipment. Due to the inherent nature of its construction the braided lead is far more durable and tough than a standard extension lead and with IP66 plug and socket it can be used in wet and dry conditions.
- 1.5 mm² cable for 10 amp & 2.5 mm² cable for 15 amp
- Triple insulated cable
- Tinned copper braid is connected to the earth for additional protection
- Australian Certified IP66 3 pin plug and socket
- Heavy duty strain reliefs
- Super flexible cable eliminates tangles and provides longer life expectancy than standard cable
- Reduced electromagnetic interference
- Impact tested to 100 Joule
- Manufactured to Australian & New Zealand standards AS/NZS 3112, 3120, 3191 & 3199