Clamps are sold separately: 20010
- The unique features of PLANO are created by the ingenious linking arms, which divide the pressure amongst the four surfaces. The patented function is very simple but efficient. When the pressure on the lower stop and the upper press-plate increases, the sidebars are automatically forced towards the wood.
- The sidebars are open from the inside, and have room for the complete mechanism. That is why PLANO allows gluing of very thin boards.
- The vertical alignment is space-saving, and prevents the glue from sliding to one side of the joint.
- The patents also cover the functions of the spring-equipped hooks, which are attached to the ends of th arms. They simplify the movement of the lower stop in both directions and lock safely in the punched holes of the sidebar.
- It is more or less impossible to create equal pressure on the entire surfaces when using conventional sash-clamps, or any clamps which only clamp in one direction. Clamping from both sides works only if the boards are very thick. PLANO always exerts the same pressure on both sides of the joint, because the pressure is centred in middle of the wood, regardless of the thickness.
|Height (H)||1270 mm|
|Width (B)||35 mm|
|Clamping height (max)||1200 mm|
|Clamping width (G)||0-120 mm|
|Pressure (max)||800 kp|
|Material||Anodically oxidised aluminium Galvanised steel|