- The 10-600VS Scroll Saw is considered a ‘Specialty Saw’, having a specific purpose unlike the other machines in the RIKON line that are designed with large cutting capacities.
- The scroll saw is made for small, delicate detail cutting. Saw is made of all metal construction.
- 16" Variable Speed Scroll Saw #10-600VS is designed for making small, intricate curved cuts in thinner woods that are used in making decorative scroll work, puzzles, inlays, and craft items.
- The thin, working blade allows the material being cut to be freely turned in tight arcs, unlike any other power saw.
- The saw’s 16" throat and large machined aluminium table give extra access and stability when sawing large stock.
- Table also tilts to -45° for making angled cuts.
- Machine uses 5" long pinned or plain end blades.
- Includes cast iron base for greater stability, work light, pair of pin-less blade holders and high-speed flex shaft attaches to the motor shaft for rotary work.
|Motor Power||90 W|
|Size||410 mm (16")|
|Table Size||254 x 415 mm|
|Tilt Left||0 - 45°|
|Throat Capacity||405 mm|
|Blade Length||127 mm|