- Compact turn-key compressed air station offers a convenient plug-and play solution with the lowest installation cost and space requirements.
- Soundproofed cabinet and antivibration mounting of rotating components enables the unit to be installed directly at the work site.
- Precision technology rotary screw air-end with advanced rotor profile and slow rotor speed ensures 24/7 reliability, high flow rate, low energy consumption and long service life.
- High efficiency, MEPS compliant electric motor reduces energy consumption and carbon footprint.
- 7, 8 and 10 bar (102, 116 and 145 psi) outlet pressure capability that is suitable for a broad range of compressed air applications.
- Largest-in-class 600 litre air receiver tank provides ample air storage capacity to prevent excessive system pressure fluctuations and facilitates more effective condensate removal.
- Star-delta motor starter on CS models reduces both peak electrical demand and mechanical shock-loading during compressor start-up.
- Microprocessor-based variable speed drive (VSD) on CSV models provides optimised motor speed and power control under all operating conditions.
- Multi-function electronic controller with LED display serves as a user friendly interface for compressor operation, systems monitoring and protection, and maintenance scheduling. Sequential control and remote start/stop capable.
- Refrigerant dryer in its own thermally segregated compartment continuously removes moisture from the compressed air stream.
- Two compressed air filters with element condition gauges remove particulates down to 0.01 micron and limit oil carry-over to 0.01 ppm.
- Timer drain valves plumbed to a single connection point facilitate automatic, clean and safe disposal of water condensate from the air receiver tank, dryer and filters.
- Lift-off cabinet panels are easily removable for maintenance access.
- Spin-on oil filter and air/oil separator elements minimise service downtime.
- Compliant with Australian Workplace Health and Safety Regulations for industrial workplace use.
- Energy consumption comprises about 75% of the total annual cost for an electric screw compressor in most industrial applications. A conventional fixed-speed 15 kW unit, for example, uses around $7,000 worth of electricity per year on average working just one 38-hour shift per week.
- Senator CSV Series variable-speed compressors can use up to 30% less electricity than comparable fixed speed models. In the above example, this could add up to a cost saving of approximately $2,000 per year.
- A Senator CSV Series compressor is the energy smart choice whether for a new installation or a replacement upgrade. It will pay for itself many times over in electricity cost savings.
|Motor Power||7.5 kW (10 hp)|
|Free Air Delivery||0.44 - 1.10 m³/min (16-39 cfm)|
|Working Pressure||8 bar (116 psi)|
|Optional Pressures||7-10 bar (102-145 psi)|
|Tank Volume||600 Litres|
|Air Treatment||Dryer, Pre- & Post-Filters|
|Noise Level @ 1 m||69 dB(A)|
|Air Outlet||3/4" BSP|