- Cooling System Serviced In Minutes
- Eliminates airlocks during refilling utilising deep vacuum technology y
- Eliminates the need for system bleeding
- Dramatically reduces filling time
- Automatically tests for system leaks
- Eliminates coolant spillage and wastage
- Universal fitment to most radiator and header tanks
- Fast and easy to use
- Unique multi-fit cone eliminates the need for additional adaptors
- Integrated filling tap and vacuum check valve removes the need for interchanging hoses
- Quick release air supply locking trigger
- Integrated vacuum gauge
- Operates on shop air to generate deep system vacuum QuickFill 3-Step operation:
1. Drain old coolant, couple to system and connect shop air.
2. Operate trigger to create a deep vacuum and release trigger to test for leaks.
3. Turn system tap to ‘FILL’ position to refill with new coolant.
NOTE: Does not drain coolant from system
|Air Pressure||Min: 550kpa (80psi). Max: 900kpa (130psi)|
|Air Consumption||Max 180 ltr/min (10CFM) at 100psi.|
|Vacuum||25” in Hg (-0.85bar) at 100psi.|
|Gauge||0-30” in Hg (0 to -1.0bar)|
|Thread connection||1/4” BSP.|
|Filling Hose Length||1500mm|