- Sidchrome have set the benchmark in the Australian and New Zealand pliers market with the launch of the New Generation Pliers.
- The most technology ically advanced pliers ever released by Sidchrome are available now.
- Manufactured in France the new range of pliers are designed to deliver ergonomic ease of use and unparalleled durability.
- Recent advances in metallurgical technology y, coupled with a highly sophisticated double heat treating process, have resulted in a technology ical masterpiece.
- Long lever arm with an offset pivot point provides minimum cutting effort
- Newly developed Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium formulation results in very hard cutting edges (61/63HRc), delivering clean, consistent cuts
- Cutting edge designed to cut all types of wire, including piano wire, soft wire and modern materials
- The handles have been developed with the support of specialist ergonomics laboratories, and provide maximum comfort, by taking advantage of a non-slip spatula shaped pressure area.
- Handles are highly resistant to common corrosive elements, such as petrol, acetone, chlorothene and
- Skydrol An innovative, lightly sprung handle to ensure that the plier is always open and ready to work - tested to over 1,000,000 cycles!
|Type||Diagonal Cutting Pliers (Sidecutters) 160mm|