- Sidchrome have set the benchmark in the Australian and New Zealand pliers market with the launch of the New Generation Pliers.
- The most technology advanced pliers ever released by Sidchrome are available now.
- Manufactured in France the new range of pliers are designed to deliver ergonomic ease of use and unparalleled durability.
- Recent advances in metallurgical technology, coupled with a highly sophisticated double heat treating process, have resulted in a technology masterpiece.
- Sidchrome's long nose pliers are precision made on numerically controlled robotic production machinery.
- Designed to grip and manipulate all types of components or wires, even in difficult to reach places.
- Perfectly finished, with no sharp edges. The handles have been developed with the support of specialist ergonomics laboratories, and provide maximum comfort, by taking advantage of a non-slip spatula shaped pressure area.
- Handles are highly resistant to common corrosive elements, such as petrol, acetone, chloroethene and Skydrol Narrow, finely serrated tips (0.5mm pitch) with pipe grip.
|Type||Long Nose Pliers - Straight 160mm|