1. Before engaging air ratchet into pump, ensure air ratchet is set to clockwise operation.
2. Connect air ratchet into square drive.
3. Engage air ratchet into holding bracket.
4. Insert suction hose into inlet port and immerse in fluid to be evacuated.
5. Insert discharge hose into outlet port and place in collection container.
- Flow rates are approximates only and are dependant on fluid temperature, viscosity, height of lift and ratchet speed.
Water: 1L in 21 seconds with 8mm suction hose
Transmission Fluid: 1L in 40 seconds with 8mm suction hose
20/50 Motor Oil: 1L in 45 seconds with 6mm suction hose
- Ratchet Pump Kit Contents
- Ratchet Pump
- 500mm / 19” x 8mm / 5/16” id suction hose
- 800mm / 31” x 6mm / 1/4” id suction straw
- 1m / 39” x 8mm / 5/16” id discharge hose
- 1/4” hex to 3/8” drill drive adaptor
- Blow moulded case