- The open end of Sidchrome spanners up to 32mm or 1 1/4" feature the revolutionary and unique "AntiSlip Design" - or ASD.ASD features a locking groove and unique geometry, to deliver 400% more surface area than a conventional spanner.
- This delivers greater torque to the fastener, significantly reduces the chance of dangerous slipping and aloows the job to be completed faster.
- High torque 72 tooth mechanism delivers less than 5° handle swing as opposed to 30° on conventional spanners.
- Sidchrome geared spanners are up to 45% stronger than comparable competitor mechanisms.
- Sidchrome spanners are manufactured to meet or exceed relevant ASME and DIN international quality standards.
- You can be sure Sidchrome spanners are tough enough to stand up to the harshest working environment.