The CCN64 is designed to easily and precisely locate the connector hole to minimise the risk of mis-installation of timber connectors.
Designed to suit 38 and 65 mm 33° paper tape collated connector nails with a diameter of 3.1, 3.8 or 4.1 mm diameter the CCN64 makes timber connector installation fast and easy. with precise hole location and multi-blow installation the CCN64 will be the go to tool for timber connector installation.
- Hole Location - Nail tip protrudes to easily locate connector hole
- Multi-blow - Fast multiple bursts hammer nails to minimise risk of over-driving
- Compact design - Drives in tight applications
- Lightweight - for increased user comfort and control
- Collation Degree - Suits 33° - 35° angle paper collated nails
- Diameter - 3.3 mm, 3.8 mm & 4.1 mm
- Length - 38 & 65 mm (± 2 mm)
|Dimensions||L305 x W119 x H273 mm|
|Operating Pressure||90 - 120 psi|
|Magazine||Single strip (approx. 28 nails)|
|Angle||33° - 35°|
|Head||Full round head|
|Diameter||3.3 | 3.8 | 4.1 mm|
|Length||38 mm | 65 mm (± 2 mm)|