- DT300 Cartridge Gun: Heavy duty dispensing tool for use with 280ml and 300ml cartridges of Poly-GP and AT-HP resins.
- Anchoring Adhesive AT-HP280:AT-HP is a fast curing styrene-free methacrylate resin suitable for high performance fixing applications of threaded rod and rebar into concrete. Specially designed for structural fixings.
- ETA Option 7 for threaded rod and rebar. Multiple cartridge sizes are available to satisfy various trades, applications, and job conditions. The coaxial 280 ml cartridge easily dispenses with a standard caulking gun, while the 380 and 825 ml dual cartridge systems utilize the DT380 and DT825 respectively.
- Uses: Threaded road and rebar connections, Racking, Balconies, Facade
- Surfaces to receive adhesive must be clean.
- The base material temperature must be 0°C or above at the time of installation.
- For best results, material should be 20-26°C at the time of application.
- Cartridges should not be immersed in water to facilitate warming.
- To warm cold material, the cartridges should be stored in a warm, uniformly heated area or storage container for a sufficient time to allow epoxy to warm completely.
- Mixed material in nozzle can
- Harden in 1-2 minutes at a temperature of 5°C or above.