Please note: Due to the size and/or weight of this product it is shipped directly from the supplier and will require us to contact you after checkout to process an additional shipping fee. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please also note: Freight charges will also apply when picking the item up in-store
- Slip-On Roll Prong Type RPS2N-40-1200
- The type RPS2N Slip-On Roll Prong is suitable for fabric, cable and coil products.
- Although this Roll Prong can be used for carpet handling, usage is generally restricted to larger Forklifts due to the extended load centre created by the length of the tines.
- These attachments quickly adapt to almost any Forklift requiring only the connection of the Safety Chain to prevent unintentional disengagement.
- Prongs are manufactured from high tensile steel.
- Standard finish painted enamel
|Safe Working Load||510 kg|
|Lost Load||1040 mm|
|Prong Length||2800 mm|
|Prong Diameter||70 mm|
|Horizontal C of G||1535 mm|