- TITANIUM NITRIDE COATING - Increased surface hardness to 85HRC, Ceramic surface, reducing friction by up to 30%, Especially resistant to cold welding, Suitable for cutting a wide range of materials
- M2AL HIGH SPEED STEEL MATERIAL M2AL - High Speed Steel is a high alloy material with a hardness of up to 67.5 HRC, designed for increased endurance of the cutting edge and tool life.
- STEP HARDENED PROCESS - This state of the art manufacturing process produces cutters with extremely hard tooth tips for increased cutter performance, while maintaining a softer body which is less susceptible to breakage than standard high speed steel cutters.
- MULTI-CUT GEOMETRY - Provides smooth and fast cutting, with decreased chatter, This also increases the cutters ability to remove swarf away from the cut, and helps to enhance centering.
- FULLY GROUND WITH INTERNAL RELIEF - This feature allows Holemaker cutters to produce reamed quality, burr-free holes, and also helps to reduce torque and horsepower requirements.
- UNIVERSAL SHANK - 19.05mm (¾”) Universal Shank with 2 flat sections to suit most magnetic base drilling machines.
|Depth of Cut||50mm|
|Pilot Pin Diameter||6.35mm|
|Shank Diameter||3/5" (19.05mm)|