Spitwater High Pressure Water Cleaners are specifically designed to solve all problems relating to washing, degreasing, descaling and disinfecting in a wide range of commercial and industrial situations.
Their main applications are in the cleaning, building, transport, manufacturing and primary industries.
Spitwater cleaners offer high performance, efficiency and world class after sales service and spare parts back-up.
- Powdercoated zinc annealed steel frame and cover;
- Durable plastic break tank to environmentally isolate
main water supply and to protect the pump from overheating
when machine is in by pass;
- 5 litres capacity detergent tank (Except SWC Models);
- Solid wheels (Except SWC Models);
- Three ceramic plunger pump with brass head;
- Electric motor protected by thermal overload and with
hollow keyed drive shaft for direct coupling to the pump;
- All electrical components splashproof and wired to SAA
- Pressure gauge in glycerol bath;
- Detergent metering control;
- Adjustable by pass valve;
- Stainless steel inlet filter;
- Quick coupling connector for high pressure hose.
- 10 metres flexible high pressure hose with inner metal
reinforcement and insulated rubber protection at ends (A);
- Automatic gun for remote control of water jet complete
with thermically insulated stainless steel back part of
lance and coupling connector for easy change of accessories (B);
(for 21 Lt/Min models only (C));
- Stainless steel front part single lance with multiregulated
nozzle (D) to apply detergent at low pressure and washing at
high pressure (or double lance with nozzle (E) on request).
PUMP PRESSURE: 1500 PSI 100 BAR
FLOW: 8 L/MIN.
BY-PASS WITH COOLING TANK
ALL STEEL CONSTRUCTION
10M WIRE BRAIDED HIGH PRESSURE HOSE
GUN AND LANCE ASSEMBLY WITH NOZZLE