- Laser receiver for accurately determining the beam position of pulse-modulated line lasers with red laser diodes - even over large distances outdoors or in bright indoor lighting.
- Display on the front.
- Visual display: graded symbols on the display indicate the position of the receiver relative to the reference plane of the laser.
- Additional LED display for quick readings from any position.
- Acoustic guidance can be activated with beeping tones for which the volume can be set.
- Magnet on the rear enables positioning on metallic objects, e.g. on wall profiles, lateral or longitudinal supports.
- One sensitivity level (± 1 mm).
- Holder for attaching to levelling rods.
- 2 integrated vials - facilitate the horizontal and vertical positioning of the receiver.
- Battery status display.
- Suitable for use on Stabila lasers LAX200, LAX300, LAX400, FLS90
- Supplied as REC220 receiver, bracket and batteries
|Height of receiving area||50 mm|
|Operating life||50 hrs|
|Levels||± 1 mm|