- Multi-line laser LAX 400
- The professional laser for interior construction
- 4 functions
- Visible line range 20 m
- Red laser diode
- A 360° horizontal line for marking, alignment and levelling around the entire room
- MANUALALIGNMENT: Two vertical lines form a 90° angle. The knob on the housing is used for fine adjustment of the lines. The laser lines can be pivoted to a target position without losing the position of the plumb-line dot. Ideal for accurately positioning partition walls with U-profiles
- Ideal for working directly on the laser lines. For transferring the layout from the floor to the ceiling. For quick and accurate plumb bobbing
- Very bright, narrow and clean laser lines. Measuring distance of visible line 20 m
- Stable aluminium housing cover to protect the horizontal laser optics
- Shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing
- Protection class IP 54 (protection against dust deposits on the inside. Protection against splash water from all directions)
- Pulsed laser lines for working over long distances: up to 40 m (range) with REC 220 Line receiver.
- Park position
- Housing can pivot 360° inside the U-shaped housing
- The height of the laser can be adjusted thanks to the extendable foot. The bearing surface enables the laser to be positioned on elements such as U-profiles.
|Output||< 1 mW|
|Laser wavelength||635 nm|
|Self-levelling range||Approx ± 4.0°|
|Levelling accuracy||± 0.3 mm/m|
|Line straightness||± 0.2 mm/m|
|90° angle precision||± 0.3 mm/m|
|Laser beam accuracy||± 0.3 mm/m|
|Measuring distance of visible line||20 m (Indoors under typical operating conditions)|
|Battery life||10 h|
|Batteries included||4 x AA 1.5 V|
|Protection class||IP 54|
- Multi-line laser LAX 400
- Target Plate
- Laser Goggles
- Wall Bracket
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Hard Protective Case
|1 360° horizontal line, 2 vertical lines at a 90° angle, plumb-line function.||The 360° horizontal line covers the entire room.|
|The two vertical laser lines of the LAX 400 allow right-angled rooms to be created.||Manual alignment for accurate pivoting of the right angle|
Two vertical lines form a 90° angle. The lines are finely adjusted using the knob on the housing. The laser lines can be pivoted to a target position without losing the position of the plumb-line dot. Ideal for accurately positioning partition walls with U-profiles.
|LT 30 telescopic laser support - always at the right height.|
Variable positioning of lasers at the required working height.
Height: 20-365 cm, weight: 2.7 kg (Art. No. 18238/0).
|Construction tripod with air-cushioned lifting column, spread stopper and rapid locking mechanism. Tripod legs with spikes and rotatable hard rubber shoes, 5/8? threaded screw.|
BST-K-M - ideal for transferring the datum line
Height: approx. 69-170 cm (Art. No. 18195/6).
BST-K-XL - ideal for suspended ceilings
Height: approx. 118-300 cm (Art. No. 18560/2).
|REC 220 Line receiver - for working over long distances.|
Do you need to carry out levelling work over longer distances or in bright indoor lighting conditions? The LAX 400 multi-line laser combined with the REC 220 Line receiver allows you to do this. Water and dust protected in accordance with IP 67. Display on the front and LED indicator on the side for reading from any position (Art. No. 18643/2).