This handy laser lets you work fast and precise whether you are laying floor tiles, parquet, laminate, carpeting or PVC. Thanks to the STABILA floor-line optics two straight laser lines are focused on the floor forming a perfect 90° angle, visible up to 15 metres. This innovative laser fits into the corner of a room so that its laser lines run on the floor directly along two walls. Any irregularities in the squareness of a room are then immediately visible. STABILA, practical solutions that gives you accurate results.
- Handy floor line laser for layout work.
- The 90° angle on the floor allows particularly accurate and time-saving work directly on the laser lines.
- Switch on and get started straight away: the laser can be operated with one hand at the touch of a button.
- The STABILA floor line optics ensure optimum visibility of the laser lines -razor-sharp up to 15 m. The laser beams are focused and directed along the floor surface - a technology that is patented in many countries.
- Innovative dual-purpose base with positioning claws makes placement on flat surfaces and on tiles easy.
- The laser can be positioned in corners to check the squareness of a room -any irregularities are then immediately visible and can be taken into account during the layout work.
- Pulse-modulated laser lines for working with an optional line receiver - for exact measurements over large distances.
- Protection class IP 54.
- Belt pouch.
|Output||< 1 mW|
|Laser wavelength||635 Nm|
|90° angle accuracy ±||0.30 mm/m|
|Measuring range of visible line||15 m|
|Operating life||20 h|
|Protection class||IP 54|