Sutton Tools pivoting impact screwdriver bit set contains most popular bits for the professional tradesman and DIY. Featuring an adaptor with 15° rotation for additional access in confined areas.
Sutton Tools Supabit Extreme Impact Bits - Certified 'heavy hitters' specifically developed for use with the high-torque output of an impact driver.
- Pivots to 15° angle for tight, difficult work areas
- 1/4" hex shank with power groove for use in impact drivers and quick change adapters
- 3X torque: Torque tested to exceed DIN standards by up to 330%
- Magnetic to ease awkward angles or in tight spaces
- Cold forged from premium shock-resisting S2 tool steel with a hardness of 58-62HRC for superior strength
- Manganese Phosphate coating for highest hardness and superior corrosion and wear resistance
|Range||1/4, 5/16, 3/8 with 57,100 & 150 mm|