- Lockjaw C-Clamp locking pliers feature wide opening jaws for greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes. LOCKJAW self-adjusting locking pliers provide the versatility of standard locking pliers. However, that’s where the comparison ends. Traditional locking pliers require two hands to adjust the jaw opening for each task; LOCKJAW patented Set & Forget pressure control screw locking mechanism allows the jaws to automatically adjust to any size object for simple one-handed operation. Whether grabbing something thick or something thin, LOCKJAW self-adjusting locking pliers make jobs faster and easier.
- Jaws automatically locks on any size without adjusting, retaining the highest tip pressure
- Set and Forget technology allows you to set the desired clamp pressure, from slight to extreme and jaws automatically adjust to any size with equal grip pressure
- 15% thinner handle for easier grip and more power
- No pinch easy squeeze release lever stays locked until you release it
- Made from Chrome Molybdenum steel for durability and rust prevention
|Material||Chrome Molybdenum steel|