Sutton Tools Viper HSS Bi-Metal Holesaws are designed for 32 mm cutting depth. They can be used for machine or hand drilling and are suited to cut steels, cast iron, non-ferrous materials, plastic and wood. We recommend using Sutton Tools Venom cutting fluid to increase the life of your tool when cutting metal.
- Varied pitched teeth reduces vibration resulting in greater performance and accuracy
- Knock-out slots aid core ejection
- Electron beam welded teeth for stronger longer lasting teeth
- Thread pattern made to international standard to accept all standard arbors
- Bi-Metal HSS premium quality for toughness and longer life
|Arbor||VA1, VA3 & BA|
|Range||16, 19, 22, 25, 29, 32, 35, 38, 44, 51 mm|