Airmac has a leading range of Yanmar powered air compressors that are preferred by industry for use at mine sites, oil and gas facilities, and other hazardous locations. Each model is fitted with a genuine Yanmar diesel engine to ensure the highest levels of safety, reliability and economy.
- Authentic Yanmar air-cooled direct injection diesel engine featuring an auto idle throttle controller plus an easy-start unloading valve and handy auto return decompressor
- Outstanding pump design has a crank shaft that is high strength forged steel with low-friction roller main bearings, super size oil reservoir, long lasting piston rings, precisely machined cylinders, deep directional cooling fins, robust plate style inlet and exhaust valves, plus reduced noise air intakes and handy replaceable filter elements.
- Genuine TECO electric compressor duty motor features a heavy-duty rolled steel frame, pressed steel fan cowl as well as capacitor cover, along with built in thermal overload protection plus the best quality capacitors and corrosion resistant sealed bearingsExtended service life V Belt drive is wholly enclosed by a strong metal safety guard that has been designed for user friendly access for maintenance as well as high flow through cooling
- Accurate pump and motor alignment due to machined steel base plate
- Large air receiver tank designed and made in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1210. Portable sets are mounted on 4 heavy duty wheels to facilitate ease of movement without manual lifting. Stationary sets are mounted on pallet feet for safe, fast handling with a forklift
- Premium grade fasteners, copper piping and fittings are used throughout to ensure best quality and performance. High-flow, low back pressure brass check valve. Both the air tank and the belt guard have been abrasive blast-cleaned before an application of a unique 3 stage paint system that guarantees long lasting protection from corrosion
- Compliant with Australian Safety Standards and Regulations for use in the industrial workplace
- Two year parts and factory labour warranty, except for the motor, which is covered by a 1 year warranty, and supplemented by Australia wide dealer network providing sales, service and genuine spare parts backup
|Yanmar Engine||L48, 4.7 hp|
|Emergency Stop||Not Available|
|Pump Displacement||489 L/min (17.3cfm )|
|Free Air Delivery||319 L/min (11.3cfm )|
|Maximum Pressure||965 kPa (140 psi)|
|Tank Volume||70 Litres|
|Pump Model||Fusheng TA-65|