The new self-levelling rotating laser from Topcon Positioning System (TPS) – RL-H4C – sets a new industry standard for general construction lasers.
The RL-H4C has a number of industry-leading features, including ±10 arc-seconds horizontal accuracy and ±5 degrees self-levelling range.
The RL-H4C has the longest battery life in its class: 100 hours with the four D alkaline batteries, or 60 hours with Ni-MH rechargeable battery. It can also operate with AC power, enabling battery recharge on-the-go. The laser includes single-axis manual slope capability for grade-matching setting and IP66 protection against dust and water. Its large dual handles make carrying and setting up easy.
- Manual slope-match function with automatic cross-axis self-levelling
- Construction-tough build with dual handles and IP66 water-resistant housing
- New LS-80L long-distance laser sensor
- Automatic height of instrument alert
- Recommended for: Site preparation, earthworks, concreting & general construction
- Suitable for: Drainage, machine control applications
|Accuracy||Horizontal ± 10 arc seconds|
|Self-levelling range||Horizontal ± 5 degrees|
|Working area (diameter)||800 metres|
|Rotation speed||600 RPM|
|Light source||Visible laser|
|Water / dust-proof||IP66|
|Operating time||100 hours (D Cell)|
60 hours (Ni-MH option)
|Operating temperature||-20 to +50°C|
|Size||17.7 cm (L) x 19.6 cm (W) x 21.7 cm (H)|
- LS-80L Laser Sensor
- Sensor Holder 6
- Rechargeable Kit
- Carry Case