- The unit can be adjusted for either a fine or course band, which will help improve the accuracy.
- The Topcon LS-80L Laser Receiver Sensor Detector is able to allow you to have a longer range when using a red beam rotary laser.
- It has an audible notice for the height, to make sure it is adjusted properly.
- You can select from 9 different channels to display the data on the LCD display.
- With a rating of IP-66, the Topcon LS-80L Laser Receiver Sensor Detector is protected against dust and water.
- It will run for up to 120 hours, allowing for plenty of work time on the job site. It will also shut down after 30 minutes if it hasn't been used, to help save the battery life.
|Display||Front & Back|
|Batteries||2 x AA|