- Choice of Topcons Red beam technology
- Fast self-leveling in less than 5 Seconds
- SmartScan Technology Horizontal or Vertical operation
- RC-40 Remote
- LS-80A Detector
- Lighthouse cover is removable
- 90° plumb beam will easily square walls and is ideal for aligning wall track. Place the optional vertical target on the desired line, then position the RL-VH4DR/G2 at the other end, use the manual slope buttons or alternatively, the RC-40 Remote that is included to center the beam precisely on the target.
- Provides total control of the laser up to 300 (100m) away. Two way communication furnishes HI alerts as well as laser battery power confirmation directly from the remote.
- The ideal laser if you are setting footers or checking grade. There is an audible on grade alarm, on grade indication of 11 levels, a laser power indicator and HI alert with all these being displayed on a high contrast, easy to read LCD. Also comes with Topcons Sensor Holder 6, which is ideal for attaching sensor securely to almost any grade rod, square or round.
- Each RL-VH4 series laser has a removable lighthouse guard that is simple to operate. You just depress the release button, then tilt back the guard for unobstructed operation. For total protection of the rotating heads when working in rugged condition, snap it back in place.
- 3 power options for flexible convenience: alkaline (standard), rechargeable (optional), and AC run/charge (optional).
- Get as much as 2 X hours of operation from just 1 set of alkaline batteries as compared to other lasers
- Up to 4 X more visible with 2 X the operating time
|Radius M||100 +|
|Water-dust proof IP||66|
|Power||2 X AA|
|Accuracymm/m||2 / 20|
|Detecting range M||300|
|Beam type Nm||635 red|
|Laser class R||3|
|Rotating speed RPM||0-300|
|Water-dust proof IP||54|
|Scanning width degrees||180|
|Batteries hours||Alkaline 90 operating time|
|Ni-MH, BT-63Q hours||Rechargeable 45 operating time|
|Dimensions mm||182 — 167 — 240|