The Tormek Diamond Wheel Course has a grit of 360 for fast steel removal when shaping and a rapid repair f a dull or damaged edge.
- This coarse wheel gives an efficient steel removal and rapidly repairs a dull or damaged edge.
- You can sharpen all types of material, including steel, ceramic and carbide.
- Fits Tormek T-8, Tormek T-7 and previous model with a 250 mm stone diameter.
- Included is a diamond wheel Anti-corrosion concentrate. Always use the concentrate in the water when sharpening with water to prevent rust on the grinding wheel.
- Tormek’s Diamond Wheels are constructed with a precision machined steel frame. The frame is coated with a single layer of diamond grit that is electrolytically anchored with nickel.
|Stone Diameter||250 mm|
|Max RPM||150 rpm|