Accuracy and safety in edge tool sharpening is boosted due to 2 innovations: the Square Edge Jig and a Truing and Dressing Tool with screw feedConventional jigs require alignment of the tool in the jig with 2 mounting screws wastes time and loses exact repeatability at each sharpening, but the Tormek Square Edge jig lines up the chisel squarely, so you get exact same each alignment every time without adjustments.
- Clamps short, tapered tools securely, such as Japanese chisels.
- Jig copes with blades up to 76mm or 3 inches wideHas safety stops to prevent tool from slipping off the stone
- Truing and Dressing Tool TT-50 with screw feed allows you to keep the stone in ideal condition, necessary for an optimally sharp edge
- 7 year warranty applies to all customers, even industrial users, due to better coating of housing, stainless steel main shaft plus a high powered, industrial AC motor designed for continuous use
- Stainless steel hardware stops rust and reduces wear on the bearings
- Tormek EzyLock allows tool-free mounting and dismounting of the stone Universal Support with acme thread, round section with no flat machining allows quicker position changes
- Better Horizontal Base Double locking screws and more snug fit for maximum precision.
- Micro Adjust with scale for pre-determined cutting depth with the TT-50 Truing and Dressing Tool
Includes 6 Piece Accessory Kit HTK-706
- 1x Small Knife Holder
- 1 x Knife Jig
- 1 x Long Knife Jig
- 1 x Scissors Jig
- 1 x Short Tool Jig
- 1 x Axe Jig
Includes Drill Sharpener Attachment DBS-22
Tormek patented attachment for drill bits DBS-22 allows you to sharpen drill bits with utmost precision. Optimal point and clearance angles may be set based on each drilling requirement, which depends on the drill size and material. You can totally restore worn drills or broken drills to perfect condition.
Create a 4-facet point, giving the perfect cutting performance as the chisel edge gets a point rather than being almost flat as on a lot of drills. A 4-facet point won't walk and the thrust force required is much less than a conventional cone point drill
- 1 x Square Edge Jig
- 1 x Truing and Dressing Tool
- 1 x Stone Grader
- 1 x AngleMaster
- 1 x Honing Compound
- 1 x Handbook
- 1 x Tormek DVD