Price for machine only. Track sold separately.
The Rail Bull is a track welding carriage designed to produce butt and fillet welds with or without oscillation. The carriage can work in PA (flat), PB (horizontal vertical), PC (horizontal), PD (overhead horizontal-vertical), PE (overhead), PF (vertical-up) and PG (vertical-down) welding positions.
Rail Bull moves along either rigid or semi-flexible track on both ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic materials thanks to rack and pinion drive and tracks fixed to flat or curved surfaces by means of various magnetic or vacuum units. The minimum curvature radius required for semi-flexible track is 5m.
- Compact, lightweight design with durable aluminium cast housing
- Convenient Power Supply 115-230 V, 50-60 Hz or 42 V, 50-60 Hz
- Quick clamping torch holder mechanism for different types of MIG/MAG torches with diameters of 16-22 mm; up to 35 mm option
- Precise torch adjustment with screw drive cross slide
- Ready to work in both vertical and horizontal positions
- Multifunctional LED display (process parameters & warnings)
- Consistent heat input reduces distortion
- Reduce wasted filler metal - eliminates over welding
- Automatic arc on/off initiates welding and travel, simultaneously
- Closed loop position control system based on electrical motor with encoder, ensures increased accuracy of speed and positioning
- Improves working environment - removes operator from heat and fumes
- Linear torch oscillator to produce weave welds
- Rack and pinion drive
- Continuous welding
- Rigid rail track system
|Horizontal Speed||0 - 120 cm/in|
|Min Path Convex Radius||5000 mm|
|Vertical Speed||0 - 110 cm/min|
|Min Path Concave Radius||5000 mm|