The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- TECNA spot welders are designed to meet every need of spot welding.
- The new stationary ergonomic frame designed by TECNA helps to facilitate the operator's work.
- The control unit has been positioned frontally to allow the operator to view the welding data even during the working cycle.
- Arms adjustable in length allowing a better working flexibility.
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting.
- Adjustable electrode stroke.
- Epoxy resin coated transformer.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes.
- Microprocessor control unit TECNA TE90.
- Adjustable electrode force; a microswitch starts the welding cycle when the desired pre-set value is reached.
- The foot pedal is adjustable in length.
|Nominal Power at 50%||16 kVA|
|Maximum Welding Power||35 kVA|
|No load secondary voltages||3.4V|
|Maximum short circuit current||12.5kA|
|Maximum welding current on steel||10kA|
|Thermal current 100%||3300 A|
|Supply voltage 50 Hz*||400V|
|Cables section L=10m||6mm²|
|Cables section L=30m||10mm²|
|Delayed fuses||32 A|
|Min. electrodes throat depth||230 mm|
|Max. electrodes force (6 Bar)||240daN|
|Max. electrodes throat depth||550mm|
|Max. electrodes force (6 Bar)||95daN|
|Short circuit current with L max.||8.4kA|
|Standard electrodes cone diameter||12.7mm|
|Aerial noise produced||<70dB(A)|
|Measure conditions||working stroke: 20 mm|
welding time:21 cycles
working rating in welds/min: 10
|Net Weight (Approximately)||135kg|