Please note: this product does not include a wall plug.
The innovative Crater Current setting provides ideal finishing of the weld and the electronic inductance ensures fine adjustment of the arc characteristic. Burn-back adjustment has the wire sticking out and ready for your next weld. Wire inch and Gas Check deliver user friendly set-up of wire feed and gas setting with no wasting wire or gas. The added MMA welding makes for superior welding with electrodes, including cast-iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
Connecting the SR26V tig torch ensures high quality DC Tig (scratch-start) welding of stainless steel, steel and copper.
- 240 volt single-phase provides improved portability and more flexibility in use
- Perfect machine for maintenance workshops, general engineers, rural workshops, panel beaters and home workshops
- Two year warranty
- Certified to – AS/NZ60974.1
- Current IGBT Inverter Technology Mig/Mag Function MMA (Stick electrode) (DC+ / DC-) function Step-less Voltage & Wire Feed Controls at the Wire Feeder Variable Inductance & Burn-Back Controls Crater Current Control is adjustable Gas Purge / Inch Wire Trigger Function 2T/4T Separate Wire Feeder has a geared four-roller drive LED Volt/AMP Meter has digital display Scratch-Start DC TIG welding 10 metre Inter-connecting cables Trolley has pull-out tool storage
- 1 X 4 metre ARC Lead SET
- 1 X Argon Regulator
- 1 X 2 metre gas hose
- 1 X 3 metre MB24 BINZEL Torch