The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- The UNIMIG 390 SWF is a powerful workhorse with an exceptionally high duty cycle. It is ideally suited for medium to heavy fabrication industries as well as rural applications.
- Combining smooth arc characteristics with complete reliability, the UNIMIG 390 SWF is the unit to satisfy all the demands of the professional welder.
- Fitted standard with a geared four wheel roller drive system ensuring consistent wire feed and smooth welding.
- The UNIMIG 390 SWF is supplied with a completely enclosed KT 50 wire feed unit which helps prevent dust and moisture fouling your wire and contaminating your weld.
- It comes with a set of fully covered 10 metre interconnecting cables and wheels for increased manoeuvrability.
- Four wheel geared wire drive system Separate Wire Feeder 10 metre inter connecting cables Dual inductance for exceptional arc control High strength steel construction Heavy duty copper wound transformer Exceptional high duty cycle 70% @ 355 amps European made quality manufactured in Hungary
|Primary Input Voltage||415V 3 Phase|
|Welding Current MIG||40 - 375 Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C|| 70% @ 355 Amps|
100% @ 300 Amps
|Welding Voltage Range DC||16 - 32.5V|
|Wire Spool Size (kg)||5 & 15 Kgs|
|Wire Size (mm)||0.6 - 1.6 Ferrous|
0.6 - 1.6 Stainless Steel
0.9 - 1.2 Aluminium
0.9 - 2.4 Flux Cored
|Dimensions (mm)||870 x 940 x 550|