The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- The "Digi-MiG" torch machine control system is a platform that allows a range of machine control modules to be fitted during point of sale.
- Modules are all microprocessor controlled and can be readily interfaced to any digitally controlled welding plant.
- The system can be fitted to all standard 2 wire control MiG packages.
- Hanger Hook - Fitted as standard they encourage the operator to hang the torch off the ground where it is easy to locate.
- Knuckle Joint and Cable Support - Small movements of the handle and neck are possible independent of the cable assembly. A moulded polymer cable support increases flexibility and electrode support.
- Spring Pins - Fitted with unbreakable spring loaded gun plug body pins
- Rear Cable Support - Extra length cable support systems ensure smooth and consistent wire feed at any angle.
- Digi-MiG Ergo Handle System - A patented screw less design disassembles in 2 seconds for rapid maintenance.
- A Common track and mating system accepts all Digi-MiG modules.
- Top and Bottom grips ensure all day welder comfort
- Trigger System - Rapid field servicing is ensured by a simple "plug and play" system, switches can be exchanged in 5 seconds without the use of tools.
- Triggers are micro-switch controlled and available as standards or extended options.
- Hyper-flex Cable systems - Air cooled cable assemblies offer outstanding flexibility and the highest heat and abrasion resistance of any known cable.
- The outer jacket is constructed from cross-linked polymers providing a tear proof outer with a burn threshold of 375°C.
|Cooling Method||Air Cooled|
|Duty Cycle Rating:||CO2 250A @ 60%|
|Duty Cycle Rating:||Mixed Gas 220A @ 60%|
|Wire Size||0.6 to 1.2mm|
|Available Lengths||3Mt - 4Mt - 5Mt|