The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- Heavy coated, high recovery (235%) hardfacing electrode, depositing evenly distributed Cr, B carbides in austenitic stainless steel matrix.
- Suitable for hardfacing of parts subjected to heavy abrasion with moderate impact.
- Required hardness and abrasion resistance can be obtained in the first layer even on low alloy steels.
- The hardfacing layers have a very smooth surface and machinable only by grinding.
- Suitable to use in excavator teeth, leading edges of excavator buckets, mixer blades, gravel pumps, conveyor worn-screws, conveyor belts.
- Possible to use with both DC and AC.