The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- The "Digi-Mig" torch machine control system is aplatform that allows a range of machine control modules to be fitted during point of sale.
- Modules are all microprocessor controlled and can be readilyinterfaced to any digitally controlled welding plant.
- The system can be fitted to all standard 2 wire control Migpackages.
- Hanger Hook - Fitted as standard they encourage the operatorto hang the torch off the ground where it is easy to locate.
- Knuckle Joint and Cable Support - Small movements of the handleand neck are possible independent of the cable assembly. A moulded polymercable support increases flexibility and electrode support.
- Spring Pins - Fitted with unbreakable spring loaded gun plugbody pins
- Rear Cable Support - Extra length cable support systemsensure smooth and consistent wire feed at any angle.
- Digi-Mig Ergo Handle System - A patented screw less designdisassembles in 2 seconds for rapid maintenance.
- A Common track and mating system accepts all Digi-Migmodules.
- Top and Bottom grips ensure all day welder comfort
- Trigger System - Rapid field servicing is ensured by asimple "plug and play" system, switches can be exchanged in 5 secondswithout the use of tools.
- Triggers are micro-switch controlled and available asstandards or extended options.
- Hyper-flex Cable systems - Air cooled cable assemblies offeroutstanding flexibility and the highest heat and abrasion resistance of anyknown cable.
- The outer jacket is constructed from cross-linked polymersproviding a tear proof outer with a burn threshold of 375°C.
- Gun Plug Housing - Tough and damage resistant, housing and nuts are formed in robust glass-reinforced polymers encasing all conductive parts in accordance with EN60974-7
|Cooling Method||Air cooled|
|Duty Cycle Rating:||CO2 320A @ 60%|
|Duty Cycle Rating:||Mixed Gas 290A @ 60%|
|Wire Size||0.8 - 1.2mm|
|Available Lengths||3 / 4 / 5 Metre|