The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- Covered electrode for Welding Normalized and Normalized + Tempered Fine Grain and Special Structural Steels Basic Covering
- Standards / Classification: AS-NZS 4855 2007 / EN 499 / E 42 6 B 42 H 5 / DIN 8529 / E SY 42 76 Mn B / AWS/ASME SFA-5.1 / E7018-1 - H4 / TS 563 / E 51 55 B 26 (H)
- Applications and Properties: Electrode producing tough and crack-free welded joints, also suitable for welding steels having a carbon content of up to 0,6 %. The weld metal has a very low hydrogen content and is resistant to ageing. Electrode approved for rail joint welding.
- Very good gap bridging properties.
- Owing to its double covering (up to 3,2 mm), electrode features a stable and concentrated arc and is therefore well-suited to positional welding.
- Suitable to use in welding of dynamically loaded machinery, steel construction, bridge, pipe and pipe line construction, tank, pressure vessel and shipbuilding.
- Welds are of X-ray quality.