The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- Standards / Classification:AWS/ASME SFA-5.1 / EN 499 / E 42 3 B 42 H10 / E 7018 - H8
- Applications and Properties:Basic electrode exhibiting tough and crack-free welded joints.
- Suitable for welding on dynamically loaded structures, shipbuilding, tank and boiler productions.
- Weld metal recovery is appx. 115 %.
- Smooth and clean welds merging into base metal without undercuts.
- Good gap bridging properties.
- Welds are of X-ray quality. It is suited for depositing buffer layers on higher carbon steels.