The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- Standards / Classification: AWS/ASME SFA-5.4/ EN 1600 / DIN 8556/ E 29 9 R 12 / E 29 9 R 26 / E 312 - 16 / TS 2716
- Applications and Properties: Electrode for joining dissimilar steels and depositing claddings on ferritic steels.
- The ferritic-austenitic Cr-Ni weld metal contains approximately 50% of delta-ferrite and is non-scaling up to 1100°C.
- It features high resistance to cracking and is therefore suited for joining difficult to weld steels and depositing stress-relaxing buffer layers on crack sensitive base metals.
- Suitable for welding galvanized steel plates.
- Possible to use equally well both with AC and DC. Easy arc striking and restriking. Fine metal droplet transfer, good fusion of joint faces, finely rippled bead surface, easy slag removal.
|Part No||EI 312-3.2-1.75|