The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- Covered electrode for Welding Stainless and Heat Resisting Steels Rutile Covering
- Standards / Classification:AS/NZS 4854 / EN 1600 / E 19 9 LR 12 / DIN 8556 / E 19 9 LR 26 / AWS/ASME SFA-5.4 / E 308L - 16 / TS 2716 / E 19 9 LR 26 / TS 2716 EN 1600 / E 19 9 LR 12
- Applications and Properties:Electrode for welding austenitic stainless Cr-Ni steels, having an extra low carbon content, as well as stainless or heat resisting chromium steels.
- Suitable for welding stainless steel tanks, valves, pipes and linings in chemical, food industries.
- For operating temperatures of up to +350?C, non-scaling up to +800?C.
- Possible to use equally well both with AC and DC.
- Easy arc striking and restriking.
- Fine metal droplet transfer, good fusion of joint faces, finely rippled bead surface, easily removable slag