The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- Covered electrode for Welding Stainless and Heat Resisting Steels Rutile Covering
- Standards / Classification:AS/NZS 4854 /DIN 8556 / E 23 13 2 MPR 36 160 / AWS/ASME SFA-5.4 / E 309Mo - 16 / TS 2716 / E 23 13 2 MPR 160 36 / TS 2716 EN 1600 / E 23 12 2 LR 53
- Applications and Properties:High-efficiency electrode for welding dissimilar steels (ferritic to austenitic steels) and depositing austenitic stainless claddings.
- Weld metal recovery of 160 %. The austenitic weld metal has a delta-ferrite content of approx. 15 %.
- Claddings on unalloyed steels are already corrosion resistant in the first layer.
- Highest operating temperature for dissimilar steel joints is +300°C.
- Possible to use equally well both with AC and DC.
- Easy arc striking and restriking.
- Fine metal droplet transfer, good fusion of joint faces, finely rippled bead surface, easy slag removal.