- A High Powered 500AMP AC/DC Multifunction Welder with all the latest innovations and features of the Multi Wave family.
- The Multi Wave 500AMP has 40% duty cycle at 500amps and is ideal for fabrication in heavy applications.
- An industrial machine with multiple welding functions with Manual and Synergic selection of TIG AC/DC, Pulse TIG AC/DC, TIG Mix Arc with the innovative Multi Wave approach with the latest innovations that grant improvement in the quality and carry the results to the highest level with the minimum of effort.
- MMA electrode features selection of DC+, DC- and AC with auto-change of welding polarity and synergic material thickness adjustment.
- The base power source includes built-in water cooling and can be used both in TIG and MIG/MAG.
- Addition of the MIG Wire Feeder provides synergic MIG/MAG and Pulse MIG function with the technology of Plus Concept.
- Mix Arc AC - Deeper Penetration in AC
- Mix Arc DC - Bridge & Weld Gaps in DC without Filler Wire
- Memory Set and Recall of Settings
- Full Function Trigger Control 2T/4T, 2S/4S, SPOT
- Hot Start (improves electrode starting)
|Power Supply / Phases||415V - 3 ±15%|
|Regulation field in MMA mode||20 - 320 Amp|
|Regulation field in TIG DC mode||5 - 500 Amp|
|Regulation field in TIG AC mode||12 - 500 Amp|
|Regulation field in MIG-MAG||10 - 400 Amp|
|Balance TIG AC mode||10 - 90 %|
|Duty Cycle @ 40°C||40%@500Amps TIG|
|Rated secondary current||500 A|
|Permanent sec, current||100% @ 320|
|Rated Power (MMA)||21 KVA|
|Permanent power 100% (MMA)||14.3 KVA|
|Frequency TIG AC mode||20 - 200 Hz|
|No load voltage (S) (K)||92 V|
|Max secondary current||500 A|
|Short circuit limit||550 A|
|MMA electrode possibility||6.0 mm|
|Protection class||IP 21-S|
|TIG ignition||HF or Lift Arc|
|Remote control||Analog and Digital|
|Size||310 x 1100 x 1000 mm|