The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
Hand Crank Pipe Cutting Handypipe. This manually operated portable oxy fuel pipe cutting machine uses a chain and gear drive system. The drive chain is comprised of durable, interlocking links that can easily beaded or removed for quick change of pipe diameters. A graduated bevel collar ensures accurate bevel setting. The control valves for fuel, preheat oxygen and cutting oxygen are positioned away from heat yet conveniently placed for easy operator use.
- Oxy Fuel Pipe Cutter - Bevel cut or straight cut steel Pipe
- Manually Operated - No power needed to cut pipe; ideal for field use
- Interlocking Chain Links - Add or remove links as needed for various size pipes;
- Standard chain configuration 24mm (9.5in) (82pcs chain links) with longer chain linkage optional.
- Lightweight - At only 9kg (19.8 lbs) this unit is easy to carry, operate and maintain
- Worm Gear Drive - Low gear ratio ensures extremely smooth travel
- Optional Snap Valve - One-touch on/off gas valve
|Chain type||Single link chain|
|Quick clutch||None (Same as Koike type)|
|Effective pipe diameter||114~600mm (4"~24") by standard chain (2.4m=96") over 600mm by extra chain addition|
|Cutting thickness||up to 50mm (2")|
|Cutting shape||Square and bevel (up to 45 o)|