The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- The UNIPLAS 60/90/120 is a convential high duty cycle plasma cutting machine This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you expect from a quality plasma cutter.
- Features include switching from Manual trigger switching to Automatic trigger switching to allow use with straight neck machine cutting torches. The Uni-Plas 60/90/120 produces a high temperature plasma stream, enabling effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc . The Uni-Plas 60/90/120 is equipped with a high quality Plasma Torch developed specifically to enhance and improve the cut quality of the Uni-Plas 60/90/120 machine.
- Connection of the Plasma torch provides powerful, fast and accurate cutting performance, additional benefit is the longer life cycle of the consumable electrodes and cutting tips. The high frequency ignition ensures effortless and clean cut starts for stand off cutting, contact cutting is possible by installing the contact cutting torch parts.
- The Uni-Plas 60/90/120 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including general engineering, fabrication, agricultural, repair and maintenance services.
- The Uni-Plas 60/90/120 is packaged with a 6 metre Plasma Torch, earth lead and air regulator.
- The Uni-Plas 60/90/120 gives you the power and performance to get the job done.
|Primary Input Voltage||415V 3 Phase|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C||80% @ 120A|
|Comp.Air Pressure||5.5 BAR|
|Max Cutting Thickness (mm)||35 Steel / 28 Alum|
|Dimensions (mm)||710 x 720 x 540|
- UNIPLAS 60/90/120 Amp Plasma Cutter
- UNI-ARC CBR 150 6M Plasma torch
- 4M Earth lead 35/50 Dinse style connection
- Air Regulator
- Optional Air Filter