- The ARC140 is an inverter-based welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology.
- This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality welder.
- The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
- The ARC140 is equipped with DC Lift Arc function, connection of the 17V TIG torch allows quality DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper. The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition every time without any sticking of the tungsten electrode to the work piece, a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds.
- The ARC140 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including light industrial use, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications.
|Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph)||240v - 1 Phase ± 15%|
|Rated Input Power||7 KVA|
|Ieff||9.7A MMA / 9.7A TIG|
|Rated Output||140A/25.6V MMA|
|Welding Current Range||10~140A|
|No-Load Voltage||9 V|
|Duty Cycle @ 40°C||15% @ 140 Amps MMA|
35% @ 140 Amps TIG
|Dimensions||313 x 250 x 130 mm|