The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- Connection of the optional separate wire feeder, provides dual independent wire feed operation from the machine.
- The digitally controlled wire feeder can feed any kind of wire with high efficiency.
- It is completely independent from the power source, a digital communication connects the wire feeder control to the power source and compensates the resistance of the interconnecting cable.
- An innovative communication system allows the use of interconnecting cables up to 50 meters without affecting the arc.
- All the welding parameters are easy to set via the front panel of the wire feeder eliminating the need to go to the power source.
- The wire feeder is robust and developed also for on site welding and is constructed to be lightweight and portable.
- It can be used with undercarriage wheels for easy movement in the welding area or it can be located on a turning support fixed to the top of the machine.
- The dimensions are as small as possible, but for a special use where weight must be reduced an adapter to accept smaller spools of wire is available.
- with this adapter and a 5kg spool of wire installed the maximum weight is 13 kg and this solution is the lightest for off shore, on site transportable requirement.
- The wire feeder is also ideal for stationary applications where the compact dimensions are important.