Unimig RAZOR 200 AC/DC TIG/STICK Welder KUM-M-RTIG200ACDC
The RAZOR 200 AC/DC gives you full control over High Frequency AC/DC TIG welding for incredible results from start to finish.
- Fitted with a portable 15 AMP plug and Pulse TIG functions, this is your go-to professional unit that works a treat on any worksite.
- Tailor your TIG settings with a wide range of controllable parameters including Pre Gas Time, Start Current, Up Slope and Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level and Post Gas Time.
- The all-new ARC TORCHOLOGY T2 TIG Torch comes standard with the RAZOR 200 AC/DC, offering up to 30% better power-to-weight ratio and longer consumable lifecycles.
- A Remote Foot Control can also be plugged into the machine for even more versatility.
- High Frequency TIG (H/F TIG) gives you more control when starting and stopping the arc. The arc can be started without contacting the work piece reducing the risk of contaminating the tungsten or the weld.
- Pulse TIG function allows you to control the heat, which in turn helps minimise distortion in the parent material. This is exceptionally useful on thin gauge materials.
|Input Voltage||240V Single Phase|
|Supply Plug||15 amp|
|Rated Input Power||6.0 kVA|
|Rated Output||10-200 A / 18.0 V|
|No Load Voltage||9-68 V|
|Minimum Generator||9.0 kVA|
|Dimensions||426 x 162 x 362 mm|
|TIG Function Type||AC/DC HF TIG / AC/DC Pulse|
|TIG Welding Current Range||10-200 A|
|TIG Duty Cycle @ 40°C||25% @ 200 A|
|TIG Welding Thickness Range||1-8 mm|
|Stick Welding Current Range||10-160 A|
|Stick Duty Cycle @ 40°C||30% @ 160 A|
|Stick Electrode Range||2.5-4.0 mm|
|Stick Welding Thickness Range||2-12 mm|
Unimig Foot Control (suit Razor TIG 200 AC/DC) UTJRFC-4
- Remote amperage controls allow for the welding current to be adjusted remotely from the welding machine during welding
- Sturdy metal construction
- Ergonomic angle for pedal control
- Strong return spring
- Current limiting control
Unimig Trolley (suit MIG Inverters 190MIG / 210MIG) UMJRTROLLEY2
- Sturdy metal construction
- Solid rear rubber wheels
- Free moving front castor wheels
|Type||Suits MIG Inverters 190MIG / 210MIG|
Unimig T2 TIG Torch Consumable Starter Kit UMSKT2
- Packaged in a sturdy carry case, consumable starter kits are now available to from UNIMIG
- This kit is the perfect companion to be bundled alongside machines, which the kit containing all the essential consumables for an T2 TIG Torch.
- Includes: Short Back Cap, Long Back Cap,1.6mm Collet Body,2.4mm Collet Body,1.6mm Gas Lens,2.4mm Gas Lens, Head Gasket,Heat Zone Isolator,2x Ceramic Cup Size 7,2x 1.6mm Thoriated Tungsten,2x 2.4mm Thoriated Tungsten,2x 1.6mm Zirconiated Tungsten,2x 2.4mm Zirconiated Tungsten
Unimig Rogue Large Pro TIG Glove UM-S-TG1L
- ROGUE TIG Welding Gloves are made from premium goat hide leather.
- The high-strength Kevlar stitching is durable against heat, and cotton-lined palms are used to increase control and decrease fatigue in your hands.
- The reinforced leather side patch assists in durability and reduces fatigue.
- The glove has also been designed to give you superior fingertip sensitivity for accurate welds.
- Increased feel
- Decreased fatigue
- Premium goat hide leather
- High-strength Kevlar stitching